Glory be! They’ve actually hired a designer!
• It’s not the previous one
• The colour scheme is nice
• White sponsors on the “graphite” background look good
• The orange wing mirrors are gone
• Still no major sponsor
• Still somewhat dull
• Still a bit too much like the Force India
• Extra swooshy line on the nose is baffling, and makes the car look like it has a stepped nose
In summary: we’ll call this a step in the right direction, but it’d be ten times better without that extra nose stripe, and they’d have ten times the goodwill from us if they’d just launched with it in the first place. And for GOD’S SAKE GET A SPONSOR, RON.